Goodyear Heavy Duty 40 Feet Triple Tap Industrial Retractable Extension Cord
1. Check reel for correct operation by slowly pulling out cable. A "clicking" noise will be heard
every half revolution of the drum.
2. To latch the reel, pull out the cable and allow it to retract after hearing the first second or
3. To unlatch, slowly pull out the cable until the “clicking” noise stops, then let cable retract until
the cable stopper rests against the cable guide.
4. When over loading, the thermal cut-out will cut off automatically, then push the red button
5. If necessary, adjust spring tension on reel by adding or removing wraps of cable from spool,
one wraps at a time, until desired tension is obtained. Add wraps to increase tension.
Remove wraps to decrease tension.
|Number of Core||3|
|Cord length||40'/ 12m|
• Compact design: With higher cord capacity and compact size to minimize the loading quantity
• Enclosed Driven Spring: Lateral inside spring is enclosed for protection against the environment
• Structure Strength: High quality plastic housing and stronger components for durable use
• Improved Ractchet: Improved ractchet have double adjustment function, could locks the cord at any desired length. It also could adjust non-locking position
• Circuit breaker with reset button
|Contact Person :||Ms. laura wang|
|Tel :||Tel: 86-21-6490 8190 EXT:6638|